Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by both Kristine and Bonnie, so I thought it was about time I responded.

Have you ever...
Gone on a blind date?
(Yes, only once)
Skipped school?
(Yes and got caught)
Watched someone die?
(No)
Been to
Canada? (No, I had the chance and it fell through. But I was only 45 minutes away…)
Been to
Mexico? (No. Why must you keep rubbing it in that I haven’t been out of the country?)
Been to
Florida? (Yes! And willing to go back. Road trip anyone?)
Been on a plane?
(Yes)
Been lost?
(Yes, many times but they always ended in some beautiful car rides.)
Been on the opposite side of the country?
(Yes)
Gone to
Washington, D.C.? (Yes, one of my fav places in the world!)
Swam in the ocean?
(Yes, I love it! I actually prefer the Atlantic though)
Cried yourself to sleep? (Yes)

Played cops and robbers?
(Last night, how’d you know?)
Recently colored with crayons? (Yes, hurray for primary callings!)

Sang Karaoke?
(Yes, fat chance ever hearing it again.)
Paid for a meal with coins only? (Yes, Breakfast at work - aka soda and candy)

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(Probably?)
Made prank phone calls?
(Yes and got caught. I wasn’t a very sneaky child.)
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose?
(No, but I’ve seen it. Gross!)
Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
(Yes)
Danced in the rain?
(Of course!)
Written a letter to Santa Claus?
(Again, Probably?)
Been kissed under the mistletoe?
(Yes)
Watched the sunrise with someone you care about?
(Yes, and then we got mooned)
Blown bubbles?
(Yes, both gum and soap bubbles)
Gone ice-skating?
(Yes - HATE it)
Been skinny dipping outdoors?
(No. Too cold)

1. Any nicknames? Stace, StacyLynn, StacyLu
2. Mother's name? Liz
3. Favorite Drink? Peanut Butter Smoo from Maggie Moo’s. Mmmmmmm!
4. Tattoo? Does Henna count?
5. Body Piercing? Pierced ears
6. How much do you love your job?
I don’t think I could possibly hate it more.
7. Birthplace? TX
8. Favorite vacation spot?
Anywhere with a beach and lots of sunshine.
9. Ever been to
Africa? No
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? I prefer them for breakfast.
11. Ever been on TV?
I was on the news once - the camera went right by me, so you saw my face for like 2 seconds. Go me!
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? No
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes, but not until this last winter.
Stupid snow.
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door
15. Favorite salad dressing? Balsamic Vinaigrette

16. Favorite pie?
Any, as long as it doesn’t have a “pie” crust. I prefer a chocolate or graham cracker crust.
17. Favorite number? 5
18. Favorite movie? So many choices!
While you were sleeping.
19. Favorite holiday?
Halloween and Valentines (doesn’t that seem contradictory)
20. Favorite dessert?
Molten chocolate cake (Chilis)
21. Favorite food? Seafood
22. Favorite day of the week?
Fridays (TGIF!)
23. Favorite brand of body wash?
As long as it smells nummy, I will use it
24. Favorite toothpaste?
Crest
25. Favorite smell?
Fresh Chocolate Chip Cookies.
26. What do you do to relax? Go for a walk, take a bubble bath, write, read.
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
With a couple kids and a few best-selling novels =)

28. Who are you tagging? I don't know...Matt, your turn! ;)


3 comments:

Kristine said...

Thanks for playing! I love reading posts :)

scrapsidaisy said...

you said your favorite food was seafood and I said my favorite food was sushi. Hmmm...I think it is time for another sushi double date! What do you think?

Matt said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! And Yes!!! As soon as I can eat sushi again, we are so there!