Monday, August 9, 2010

Rainy Night

A typical rainy Saturday night in the Carroll house needs three things:

1. A super fun activity--like setting up our tent in the basement, making a big bed and snuggling while we watch a movie together.

2. Yummy food--we made homemade pizza for dinner and chocolate cake for dessert. (No pictures because we gobbled it up before I remembered.)

3. Tatoos!--These
came in something we got from the store. I'm not a fan of Spongebob Square-Pants, but the tattoos were free and we had fun putting them on!
We had planned on going on a hike or going swimming that night, but the rain made us get creative instead. And we had a blast!

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

I am loving the tough tattoo faces! You dudes are so funny.

Colleen said...

How fun! You are so creative!

Jenny Sue said...

you guys are so fun! love it!