Friday, November 12, 2010

My New Favorite Question

"What's that?"
This question can be heard throughout our house at least a hundred times a day.
"What's that?"
"That's your teddy bear."
"What's that?"
"That's your cereal."
"What's that?"
"That's your tummy."
I love how inquisitive she has become! Sometimes, if she already knows, she will answer her own questions.
"What's that?" pointing to a horse. "Then she looks at me and replies, "Neigh!"
She makes me laugh! First thing I wake up to in the morning is a little voice coming from her room. "What's that?"
She is at such a fun age! And I love how fast she learns new things. She is also in the repeating stage, so she is constantly learning new words. One of her new favorite words is "Baby". She loves pointing out babies! I even got that documentary "Babies" in the redbox. She loved it! I was actually disappointed, and found it rather boring. But Kalianna Loved it! Throughout the whole movie she kept saying, "What's that?" "Baby!"