Magdalyn at 1 month
Magdalyn at 2 months
Magdalyn is in a great routine now, usually sleeping from midnight to 7:00am straight. So I don't get to bed until late, but at least I am getting more sleep now, and no more middle of the night feedings. Yes!
She is such a sweet, calm baby! Magdalyn has been smiling and cooing a lot more lately, which I love! She loves to be held and snuggled more than anything. She also loves her mobile. I can lay her in the crib and turn on her mobile and she will watch it forever, smiling the whole time.
Maggie has been really strong since the day she was born, but she just seems to keep getting stronger every day. She does great with holding her head up and sometimes when I lay her down, she will dig her heels into the ground and scoot herself along on her back.
People keep asking me if having two is a big adjustment. It's really not! The hardest part is getting less sleep, but that is improving already. Magdalyn fits so perfectly in our family, it's like she's been here the whole time!


2 comments:
So fun! I love this age! How awesome that she's such a great sleeper! :)
She really has changed so much already! And she is already scooting on her back! Holy Moly! I'm glad to hear the adjustment is going good. When we had Eryn, Ryan went from being a perfect child and me wondering what the heck these people were talking about in regards to terrible 2's, to Ryan being a holy terror. It has taken about a year to get my son back. *sigh*
It's also great to hear that you are getting a bit of a good stretch of sleep. Oh that part is so hard!
Post a Comment