I need some help picking the new image for my book cover. Please vote for your TWO FAVORITES! Look at them carefully, which images jump out at you the most? If you were in a bookstore browsing, which one of these covers would you most likely pick up to find out what the book is all about?
Image One: Keep the Original
Image Two:
Image Three:
Image Four:
Image Five:
Image Six:
Image Seven:
Image Eight:
27 comments:
I absolutely LOVE One and Six!! But Six is by far my favorite out of those two as well! 6, definitely go with 6!
:) Good luck choosing!
#6 Colors are great. The way the model is posed. Yep.
Love 6. I feel like 4,7,&8 have some harsh lighting issues that are distracting. they could be fixed in Photoshop but no need. seriously 6 is fantastic!
yup. One and six.
Love 6. I feel like 4, 7, & 8 have harsh lighting issues that are distracting. they could be fixed in Photoshop but there is no need. Again love 6.
I agree! 1 and 6 are the best.
I agree. 1 and 6 are awesome!
I completely agree with Konstanz. One and six are both great...but if I were scanning the covers in a bookstore, I think 6 would catch my eyes the most. Love them!
I completely agree with Konstanz. One and six are both great...but if I were scanning the covers in a bookstore, I think 6 would catch my eyes the most. Love them!
I'd have to agree with Konstanze. I love #6 even though I think your model is beautiful. There's just something about the disassociation of not seeing the whole woman. Boots are very cool, and the tiara...love it!
I like 6
I like 6 out of the pictures
I vote 6. :)
I like 6 the best, it looks like something you you would see in the YA section. Your model is beautiful but I think there is too much negative space around her in the other pictures especially since the title implies there is more than one princess so I feel if you are going to show the face, you need more than one model to match the plural title, and if the model happens to match the description of one of your characters, it might come across as she is the most important one (which may or may not be what you are going for). Since six doesn't show the face, this eliminates that impression...if that makes any sense
Six jumped out at me. Love it. But I also love the original.
Six definitely caught my eye. Love it!
Six definitely caught my eye, I love it!
I like 2 and 6.
I like 2 and 6.
I like number 6 too.
Two or six
Image 4 would catch me attention in a book store. Her eyes stand out and we are biologically predisposed to notice eyes. Goes back to that whole predator/prey thing.
So crazy, I didn't think I could look at your blog because my invite expired or something. But today I decided to click on it and here I am:) I like picture 6.
2, 6 or 7, but it's going to depend on how the picture is used/modified as well as what you're trying to convey.
I really love #2, and I like 7 a lot too.
I like image 5 the best. It's nice and dramatic. I'm looking at the votes and seeing no one is with me, haha. WELL, I like it!
I like image 5 the best. It's nice and dramatic. I'm looking at the votes and seeing no one is with me, haha. WELL, I like it!
Post a Comment