Monday, September 27, 2010

Post-Its

So it's official. I have the cutest husband in the whole world! He had midterms last week, so we saw each other for about ten minutes a day. Not exaggerating. It was sad! So to make my week better, he left me a post-it note somewhere in the house for me to find each day. It always brought the biggest smile to my face when I discovered a new one.

Day One: This was on our bathroom mirror

Day Two: This was on Kalianna's bedroom door

Day Three: This was on my computer

Day Four: This was on our bedroom mirror

Day Five: This was on my glasses case

Day Six: This was on one of our picture frames in the hallway

(there was a break in new post-its while Matt was home for the weekend. Then, this morning, I found number Seven waiting for me on our TV)

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Oh, cute!

Colleen said...

What a sweet hubby! Does he know you're posting these??? :)

Jenny Sue said...

So sweet! I need some of your guy's sense of humor! I love that in all of his stress and his brain being too full already, he thought to do that. and made it fun and witty. lol