Monday, July 4, 2011

Twiners?

Happy Independence Day! People tell me constantly how much Magdalyn looks like Kalianna. To me, they look completely different! I think it's obvious they are sisters, but I think their features are totally different. Well here is the test. I have a picture of each girl, wearing the same outfit around the same age. Tell me what you think.

Kalianna July 4, 2009

Magdalyn July 4, 2011

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I don't think they look a ton alike in these pics, but I definitely think they look alike! Super cute!

Melanie said...

They look completely different to me, but both adorable!!

Jenny Sue said...

So cute! I think they look a tiny bit different. But people always tell me Eryn looks like me, I don't see it at all. Even our baby pictures look totally different. so...in the eye of the beholder I guess.

Aubrey said...

Yep-twinners. They just look different to you cause you're the mom. :)

Jenny Sue said...

Hey Stacy, I know this has nothing to do with this post, I'm just to lazy to go all the way to my email at the moment. lol

How is Matt? I love that he has two baby girls. How is his schooling going? How much longer? OH man, hang in there. I have so much respect for these husbands and daddy's who work and go to school. They sacrifice so much.
Will you tell him "Hi" for me? The four of you are in my prayers.

Oh and by the way, I LOVE your book! My mother in law got it for me for Christmas and I found it to be amazingly creative and unlike anything else I had ever read or seen! I can't wait to read another!