She hasn't changed too much since last month. She is still super sweet and easy-going. She loves to be around lots of people. She will happily play on her blanket and observe while everyone moves around her. She is starting to become very interested in toys. Now that she can hold them. Especially the ones that make fun noises. She also loves being sung to. Kalianna will sing to her when she is sad, and it is so sweet! Whenever Mommy or Kalianna sings to her, she calms right down and is super happy again.
1 month ago


2 comments:
So cute! It's really sad that my 2 month old almost weighs the same. :) Sounds like big sis is a big help! Love it!
Oh I love that Kali sings to her! That really is so sweet. You for sure should right that in their journals. And record it. :) Can I just say that I love little girls chunky thighs! My Eryn has lost alot of her leg rolls, but she still is meaty. I LOVE her legs. I have honestly not seen more beautiful legs. I'm sure you feel the same way of your girls. I can't wait to see some chunk on my Talana. Right now she is a sting bean.
Post a Comment