Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Magdalyn 3 Months

It has been a crazy couple of weeks, so I know I am totally behind on this! Magdalyn is the calmest, happiest baby I have ever met! And I am not the only one who thinks so. It's not just a case of proud-mommy syndrome (which I do have). People at church ask me all the time if she has ever cried. The other moms at tumbling talk about her frequently (or so I have been told) and many of them have said, "I would have another baby if I could be guaranteed one like her." On July 15th, when she was exactly 3 months, I was at a book signing boutique all day. I was there all the next day too and Magdalyn spent both days with me. The other authors could not believe what a content little baby she was. She was perfectly happy laying on her blanket and playing for hours at a time. Everyone wanted to hold and snuggle her (she loves to snuggle!) and I had several offers to be my new babysitter.

Magdalyn loves to look around and take everything in. If we are watching a movie, she has to be facing the TV, just because she can tell something is going on. Bath time is one of her favorite things in the world! She kicks and splashes and goes crazy as soon as she gets in water. She also loves to watch her mobile. She enjoys being on her feet, you can tell she can't wait until she can run and play like her sister. It is very easy to get her to smile. With Kalianna, you had to work to earn her smiles. But Magdalyn loves to show off her gummy grin. She is such a sweet little girl! I honestly can't believe she was only born 3 short months ago. I can't imagine our family without her!

1 comment:

Jenny Sue said...

ah, great post! Sweet Maggie.