Thursday, December 4, 2008

Trimming the Tree

Matt and I spent the last two nights decorating for Christmas. I just love putting up Christmas decorations while listening to Christmas music and sipping hot cocoa! This time of year is so fun! We are still only using a small 3 foot tree that my aunt gave us for our first Christmas (Thanks Bonnie!) We figure we'll spring for a bigger tree when the kiddies start coming. Even though most likely no one else is going to see our decorations, we still had a ball putting them up! These are just a few pictures Matt took of our front room.

2 comments:

ncarroll said...

It does look like you had a lot of fun. Everything looks great. Maybe I can come look before it is gone.
Nedra

Jenny Sue said...

Looks great! Jesse and I had a small tree like that too. I actually really miss it. It's so much easier than a big tree. This year with our little man we are not even having a tree. He can enjoy the one up stars at his Nana and Papa's. When we are up there, it is a real challenge trying to keep him from pulling down the tree. LOL