1 month ago
Monday, May 4, 2009
Girl's Day
Saturday afternoon we were able to go to my cousin Brooklyn's baptism. We had fun eating yummy food, visiting with family, and sharing in Brooklyn's special day. Kalianna was finally able to meet more of her great aunts and uncles as well. That evening was the Gallacher women's Girl's Day. Since the baptism was earlier that day, we decided to do something simple for Girl's Day. We ordered Chinese food for dinner and made these really cute bags. We had two irons set up and three sewing machines, so we could rotate around while we all worked on our bags. They turned out so cute! I can't take all the credit for my bag though, since my mom worked on mine whenever I needed to feed Kali. Kalianna spent mostof the evening with her grandpa while the rest of us sewed. As you can see from the pictures, the bags are interchangeable so its like having two bags in one! And some people made cute pockets to go inside their bag. Ricci stopped by for a little while to say good bye, as she returned to Georgia the next day. She couldn't join us for the whole evening, so Bryan made her bag for her. Who knew he could sew? We were all very impressed with his mad skills. He looks sad in the picture because his wasn't finished yet when the rest of us left. I think it was, once again, a very successful Girl's Day!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Your brother looks so funny! That's an awesome picture.
Those bags are so cute!
You are always doing such fun stuff! The bags are way cute! I love the picture of you sister with your dad and Kalianna in the back. What a great granddaddy!
Way cute! Were they hard to make? I would love to learn how!
Post a Comment