1 month ago
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Kitchen Quote - The Final Frontier
I realized I am behind on several posts. We actual decided on a kitchen quote that wasn't one of the original options. The ones I really liked, Matt didn't and the ones he liked weren't my favorite. One afternoon I was reading in the Ensign and saw a quote I liked. I showed it to Matt and he liked it too. Then "voila!" We had our winner. We put it up about a month ago, I just forgot to take pictures and post them. Sorry the pictures aren't the best, but they give you an idea. It says "Pray as though everything depended upon God, Work as though everything depended upon you". I think I'd like it better if it was a little bit bigger, but it looks way better than having all that white space!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love it!!! it looks better than i could imagine it.
Post a Comment