Doesn't she make the most beautiful fairy you've ever seen? My roommate from Utah State, Aubrey, did Kalianna's newborn pictures last week. They turned out so beautiful! Not that there was any doubt, with Kalianna being the subject! If you'd like to see the rest of her portraits, follow the link (the username is stacy and the password is kalianna). Aubrey posted all the pictures for Matt and I to see, so there are quite a few to skim through. If grandparents or aunts/uncles want copies of anything, let me know so we can add them to our order. And if anyone needs pictures done, I highly recommend Aubrey. She does fantastic work!
1 month ago


2 comments:
That picture is so so SO cute! You are right, it helps to have such an adorable subject! I want to see the rest but when I click on the link it says I need a user name and password.
Those were adorable :) I loved the pink top you had her in! I bet she was exhausted after such a great photo shoot! Great job Aubrey!
Bonnie - S posted the username and password :P
Post a Comment