Today is our fourth anniversary! What can I say? I am married to the best man in the whole world! He is still my best friend, my confidant, my shoulder to lean on, my hero, my support, my love. He can always make me smile. We laugh together, we cry together, we work together; I never have to feel alone in anything I do. We have gone through many unexpected trials these last four years, but they have only brought us closer together. And even though money is tight and school is hard, he was still able to get me the most perfect present. I love him with all my heart and look forward to an eternity with him!
1 month ago


3 comments:
Love, love, love the new family photo. I've become such a critic of family pictures lately, and I have got to say that I truly do love yours! Tell Aubrey that she is just amazing. Congrats of 4 years. It can be amazing, huh?
Oh I'm so glad! When Matt told me you two were engaged I was thinking, "oh! That is perfect! Perfect match!" Happy anniversary!
I love you so much. Asking you to be my wife is, and forever will be, the smartest that I have ever done.
Post a Comment