Thursday, October 1, 2009

Six months

Happy six months Kalianna! And what a happy six months it has been! From the first moment, when I was finally able to hold her for the very first time, I knew. This is what I am meant to do with my life. My whole life, up until this point, has been to prepare me to be a mom. Nothing beats spending my days with the most precious little girl, a gift straight from heaven. She makes every day worth it! I love her so much!
Kalianna is getting close to sitting up by herself. As Matt pointed out, because she has such a long torso, she is a little too top-heavy. She loves to squeal an
d giggle, sometimes for no other reason than to just make mommy laugh. She loves to hear her own voice and loves when people sing to her. She is turning into a mama's girl and sometimes, especially when we are somewhere unfamiliar, won't let anyone else hold her. Her eyes are starting to turn from blue to hazel. She loves trying new foods and so far likes vegetables more than her fruits. Kalianna is becoming very mischievous. She likes to pull my glasses off and then giggle. I'll say "hey!" and put them back on.Then she will take them off again and grin, just waiting for my reaction. She is very interested in everything! I just know she will be super fun once she starts crawling. She is so happy and beautiful! I can't even remember life without her!

6 Months
5 Months
4 Months
3 Months
2 Months
1 Month
1 Week

2 comments:

Ricci said...

I love the progression of the pictures! Thanks for posting all of them. She's so beautiful!

slybbert said...

Kalianna is getting bigger and prettier. You are such a great mom.