Tuesday, January 5, 2010

9 Months!


I was wanting to do this post sooner, but I thought I would wait until after Kalianna's 9 month check-up so I could give her stats as well. She is now a little over 29 inches tall (95%) and she weighs 19.5 pounds (58%). My little girl is wearing 18 month clothes! Can you believe it?! She is just so tall! Kalianna has had a rough month, but all infections are gone and now she is back to her happy, healthy self again. She has two teeth and it looks like her top two will be making an appearance in the next few months or so. She is also crawling now! After weeks and weeks of trying, she finally figured it out and crawled for the first time on Saturday. It is so cute to watch! She is so happy that she can actually go after the things she sees and has been exploring every room since. And, of course, Sobaka and Kutse are now terrified. She can chase them! She continues to talk and giggle like crazy. She also is trying more new foods and we've discovered a love for pasta. Kalianna has also decided she is done with headbands and hair bows. I'm amazed she kept it on this long for the pictures! If you notice from her pictures, we can no longer put her and the bear on the rocking chair. She just wants to go-go-go! So after we took her 9 month pictures, she attacked the bear and then headed toward daddy and the camera. Then she saw Kutse with her rope, and crawled over to play. So I thought I would include all those pictures too. Kutse has been so cute with her! With Matt and I, she will pull our arm out of the socket playing tug-o-war. But with Kalianna, she just laid there and chewed on the rope and gently pulled it out of her hands. Then when Kalianna grabbed the rope again, she would move it again. They played like this for a long time. It was so funny to watch!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

So cute! I love that the dog will play nice.

Michelle said...

I am glad to hear Kalianna is feeling well again! How fun that she is now mobile!

Michelle said...

I am glad to hear Kilianna is feeling well again and how exciting that she is now mobile!

Jenny Sue said...

Kali really does seem and look like the sweetest girl ever! I wish I could hear her giggle. Oh my heck I bet it is so cute! You should record it and put it on. Does your camera do little short video's?

Theresa said...

she is so cute!

Raylyn said...

She's getting so big!!

Colleen said...

What a cutie patootie! So glad she's feeling better. Makes you realize how good you've got it when they're not sick. So fun that she has dog siblings to play with. Alli loves her dogs, too. Alli has always been tall, too. At 9 months she was 29 1/2 in tall and wearing 18 month clothes, too.

Jenny Sue said...

Her little bow is so cute. I have been noticing how freaking expensive these cute bows are! Holy Moly! I've heard that a lot of people make them. but I am so not crafty like that. =< Where do you get them? Any good places you know of?