Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cutie Pie

These are some cute pictures we've taken lately of Kalianna that I just had to share!
Yes mommy, that flash is a little bright
Her first black eye =( After a fight with the headboard, and unfortunately the headboard won (it looked a lot worse, this is day 3)
She taught herself how to clap and does it all the time now
She loves playing with her bath toys, whether she is in the tub or not!
Kalianna loves her new toothbrush!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute!

Colleen said...

I love it when they start clapping! Her poor eye! It's inevitable but sad all the same!

Jenny Sue said...

So fun and cute! Thanks for sharing. Tell us what happened with the headboard. Poor girl!

Jenny Sue said...

Can I just tell you again that when I see pictures or video's of your Kalianna, I get so baby hungry! Baby girl hungry. Which is good. Since I'll have one in 3 months. But I do get so excited when I see your blog. She is so cute!