Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kalianna Crawling

The beautiful huntress spots her prey. She goes in for the kill and then...oh wait...she spots mommy with the camera. Never mind! I tried to get a video of Kalianna crawling, but then she saw me and got a little camera shy. It turned out cute though, so I thought I'd post it anyway.

Here it is! Take two. I was able to get a little bit of Kalianna crawling. Apparently she will crawl as long as it is towards mommy and the camera.

4 comments:

Lanae said...

Yeah! These milestones are so fun!!!

Jenny Sue said...

OH MY GOODNESS! SHE IS SO CUTE!!!! I love her little bashful grins! Oh my heck. She is so so so cute! Seeing that little clip honestly gave me a tone of little excited flutters in my chest. I can't wait to have a girl! Thanks for sharing her sweetness with us Stacey. I'm so glad you have this blog. I always look forward to seeing whats new with you, Matt and your sweet Kalianna.

Colleen said...

It's seems like just yesterday I was so excited about Alli crawling.... and now she's running around like crazy! Enjoy every moment! They grow so fast! Such a sweetheart!

janae said...

She is so precious! My kids were always distracted by the camera - it drove me nuts. Especially when they were doing something so cute, and suddenly stopped the minute the camera appeared. You seem to still have gotten super adorable shots despite her camera shyness!