Monday, June 1, 2009

Bragging Rights

Today I was able to fit back into my pre-pregnancy jeans without a problem! Woo-ho0!! I am VERY excited! No more maternity clothes for me! (Until next time at least) I've been taking Kalianna and Sobaka and Kutse on about a mile walk every day for several weeks now. And it looks like it paid off. And let me tell you, walking two dogs while pushing a stroller is no easy task. I've got some mad coordination skills! Still a couple pounds to go and I need to do some serious toning, but I fit in my pants again!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Yay for you!
Sometimes you feel like the biggest fool trying to control the dogs and a stroller at the same time, huh? :)

Kimmy said...

Go you!!

Melanie said...

Congratulation! That's no easy task. I hope I can do it just a quickly.