Saturday, October 16, 2010

For Being Cute

We got a coupon in the mail today for a buy one get one free new limeade drink at Taco Bell. Matt and I thought it would be fun to try, so after we finished running errands we went through the drive thru. We ordered the two drinks and pulled up to the window. The lady handed us our drinks and looked at Kalianna who was making noise in the backseat (and being cute as usual). She asked, "Can she have some cinnamon twists?" We said, "Sure!" So she handed us an order of free cinnamon twists and said to Kali, "That's for being so cute."

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh that's cute! And she looks totally like you in this picture! I'm sure some will say she looks just like Matt in this picture, but my first thought after it pulled up was that she looked like you! :)

Colleen said...

That's awesome! Way to be cute!

Raylyn said...

I love those coupons, I go and get a free one like once a week:) I'm sorry about Kali's elbow, we missed you today.