- One more week to enjoy spending time with just my one, beautiful little girl
- One more week to enjoy our family of three
- One more week to get her room completely ready
- One more week of school for Matt to get through
- One more week of cleaning and getting my house ready
- One more week of getting frozen dinners made for after she's born
- One more week to enjoy feeling the movements of her inside me
- One more week of having the excuse "but I'm eating for two"
- One more week for the weather to warm up
- One more week to enjoy taking naps
- One more week of my hubby rubbing my swollen feet
- One more week I get to watch Matt play soccer
- One more week of sleeping through the night
- One more week of people saying, "Oh you're pregnant, let me get that for you"
In the grand scheme of things, a week is almost nothing! So I am going to enjoy this last week to its fullest!


2 comments:
I love the list! I hope you do enjoy your last week! :) Good luck with delivery, I can't wait to hear all about it and see pics of your sweet girl! :)
So I'm behind, and this is late, and you could have your baby right now (you never know!), but if not, GOOD LUCK! Waiting is so hard!
Post a Comment