It's probably because I did her nine month post so late, but Magdalyn hasn't changed too much since the last post. She hasn't changed a lot in the little things, and at the same time, she has completely become her own person. It's weird. When Magdalyn was born, I didn't think she looked a thing like Kalianna. They were completely night and day. Then as she got older, I saw a lot more of her sister in her. Still her own person, but also looking more and more like her sister as she got older. And then suddenly between her nine month and ten month marks, I think she looks completely different again! I can really start to see the little girl in her coming out, as the baby starts to fade. It's amazing to watch! She really has grown up a great deal in just the last few weeks.
Magdalyn still isn't actually crawling yet, but her scooting has become extremely proficient and she can get anywhere she wants to go. She also pulls herself up on anything and everything, standing as much as possible. She mostly prefers to just stand in place, sometimes bounce, but she is also starting to try and walk more while holding onto things. She will sometimes walk while holding my hands too.
She has started fake crying when she wants my attention and she will especially do this when she sees I am doing something with Kalianna. She is really starting to compete with her sister for my attention, wanting it for herself all of the time. She is becoming much more vocal about her wants. The funniest thing is whenever we are eating, she wants to be sitting at the table with us, eating the same thing. Magdalyn definitely likes to feel included! And she is turning into such a little ham! The picture at the top was taken in one shot. I pulled out the camera, and she gave me a big, cheesy grin!
1 month ago


1 comment:
Such a cute cheesy grin! I love reading what I get to look forward to. :)
Post a Comment