I see such cute pictures of people's kids and new babies on their blogs lately and decided I need to post some pictures. Until Matt and I create one of our own, these are some cute pictures we've taken lately of our babies.
P.S. For those of you new to my blog, when the writing is in pink its me talking, when it is blue you are hearing from Matt.
1 month ago






5 comments:
Stacy!! I miss you and love your blog! Hope to hear from you soon! Love you so much!
Dana
What exactly did kutse kill? I'm happy to hear you'll be updating more regularly it'll be nice to know what's shakin up in Layton.
Your kids are to cute!!!
Those pups are so funny! Hey, check out my blog at: www.blu3rid3r.com/ablog
Cute! I also love the picture of you and Matt at the "about me" posting. Thanks for the invite.
Post a Comment