Since I know many of you are dying to know, yes I ate the steak on Sunday. I had to cut it up super small, but it was wonderful!
Changing subjects. Do you remember when you were little and being sick used to be fun? Well, as fun as it could be. It was nice to have a break from school where you could watch movies all day and mom would bring you sprite and soup. Well I have decided that being sick is not fun anymore! As nice as it is to have the occasional day off work, lay in your pajamas, and catch up on movies; being sick is boring! I haven't exactly been "well" since surgery because of additional illnesses...yippee. But I have spent a decent amount of time the last couple months at home in bed. Its not fun. I never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather be at work. There is nothing worse than being at home all day and not being able to do anything. If I had any energy I could at least get some laundry done; instead I just feel useless. This is a new feeling for me. I used to enjoy lazy days. Interesting.
The particular reason I am ranting is since Monday I have had a difficult time keeping things down. So of course I have no energy to battle it. Resulting in my doctor telling me if I can't stop throwing up, they will have to give me an IV. The one thing in the world I hate more than ironing. I can't help but think of my poor nephew Joshua when he had to go to Primary Childrens for the same thing. I am doing better today and don't think it will actually come to that, but I've decided I'm going back to work tomorrow. Being sick is just too boring.
1 month ago


2 comments:
Hey hey hey!! I'm so glad we're blogging buddies. Happy times. Feel better. Love ya!!
I'm with you there! I hate being sick and throwing up. When I had my tonsils out (1 month after we'd been married) I had to get a home IV before the surgery (with Johnny doing the medications, how romantic), and ended up in the hospital again 3 days later cuz I couldn't keep anything down. It took a good month to get better, but at least I was ready for Christmas food since I couldn't enjoy Thanksgiving! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment