Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Drumroll Please

I put all eleven names of those who guessed 'girl' in a container and my lovely assistant, Matthew, pulled out the name. And the winner is.....Errin Johnson! (Which is quite convenient since she sits next to me at work.) Errin will be receiving a lovely pink bag filled with a bag of all pink M&M's, a bag of assorted pink jelly bellies, pink lemonade, pink heart socks, pink nail polish, pink lip gloss, pink Barbie bubble bath, pink lotion, a pink pad of paper, a pink pen, pink dangly earrings, and some pink stickers. Congratulations Errin!

3 comments:

Julie B said...

Well, I really wanted to win, but I like that Errin, so I guess it's okay. ;) Congrats Errin!!

Errin Courtney said...

WOO-HOO go me!!!! you really should have seen the look on my face when I saw it was me. :)

Aubrey said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys! Too bad you don't have Phoebe anymore-she would've been a great prize for this one!