Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Vote to Win!


Wow, I feel like such an intense blogger! Three posts in two days! So Matt and I find out the sex of the baby in 12 days. YAY!! Anyway, we want to share our excitement with all of you so, through the inspiration of my sister, we thought it would be fun to make a game out of it. Here is what you do:

1. Vote on the right column whether you think we are having a boy or a girl. (If you've already voted, don't worry about it. Or if you're like my sister you've voted several times, hoping to make the baby a girl through sheer willpower.)

2. Then, leave us a comment telling us what you voted for. (If you don't know how to leave a comment, e-mail me! I don't want anyone to miss out due to "technical" difficulties.)

3. On the 25th, after our ultrasound, we will have a drawing. If the baby is a girl, all those who voted girl will be entered in the drawing. If its a boy, all those who voted for boy will be entered in the drawing.

4. We will then announce the winner on our blog! The winner will be receiving the fabulous prize of assorted pink or blue items! (They won't be baby items, just a basket of fun things to match the 'color' of the sex).

If you live further than driving distance or out of state, don't let that stop you from entering! There is a fabulous newfangled system called UPS who is more than willing to deliver your prize right to your door! Tell your friends and family to vote. The more who enter the merrier!

15 comments:

Errin Courtney said...

I voted for a girl.

janae said...

I'm voting boy. Just so your nephews have another little buddy!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

I voted for a girl so are little divas can be best friends!!! Although boys are so much fun!!

Colleen said...

I voted BOY because I don't know. :)

Julie B said...

I vote for a girl, simply because I need a niece. And because I can just envision it.

Seth votes for a girl too.

Aubrey said...

I say a girl so Macie will have a friend...

scrapsidaisy said...

I voted BOY, that seems to be the less popular option so if it is a boy there is more chance i can win!!!

Theresa said...

This is my first comment on a blog before. I hope it works. I am voting for a girl because girl clothes and shoes are so much cuter! I already have her first boots picked out:)

Sara said...

Ok, so only because I know you and your jones for everything pink...and cause I want to buy you pink things, I voted girl!

Kristine said...

I totally voted girl, several times actually, but you already know that. I can see you guys with a girl first. I can't explain why. If you call me after your u/s and say it's a boy, I'll say, "Huh?" and I probably won't believe you. I would love for the boys to have a cousin that is a boy (I just realized they only have girl cousins, now I hope you have a boy!) but I still think it's a girl :)

Logan said...

I'm going to try this again, because apparently I do not know the English language.

I am not making a prediction or a guess. This is what will actually happen.

You will have a girl.

Mindy said...

Girl. All the way.

Ashlee said...

I think it's a boy! By the way, sometime we need to hook up since my parents live in Layton and I'm down there pretty frequently! I'm actually coming down Tuesday/Wednesday, so we'll have to meet up if possible!

Kimmy said...

I'm voting girl. Cause that's what I think it is.

slybbert said...

I voted for both on your chart, but I will say a boy.