Wednesday, July 1, 2009

3 Months!

Kalianna is three months old today! She is getting much better at holding her head up, though she's not all the way there yet. She is also completely sleeping through the night now, a good 7 1/2-9 hours a night! (Its okay, I know you're jealous.) Kalianna has been focusing on the things around her more. She enjoys watching Sobaka and Kutse, but her favorite things are lights and fans. She loves music! But she prefers upbeat tempos to anything slow. And she continues to be the happiest baby. She will just talk and talk and talk. She is getting closer to laughing and we can't wait to hear her when the giggles start!
**As a side note: Kalianna had her appointment with the cardiologist yesterday and everything looked perfect! Her heart murmur is completely gone. And Matt and I have decided to go with the bow for her blessing. Matt liked the bow and I liked the headband. After the votes kept pretty even, we decided to put her in the blessing dress and we both agreed the bow looks better with her dress than the headband. Thanks for all the votes though! (except the one person who voted for the bonnet. Whats that about?? =) )

1 comment:

Jenny Sue said...

lol! I'm glad you went with the bow. I'm also really really glad to hear about her heart! Yaeeeee!