Kalianna's blessing was yesterday and it was a wonderful day! She looked beautiful in her big white dress and Matt did a great job with her blessing. We had lots of support! Kalianna had 15 men in her circle. I don't know how they would have all fit if everyone had been able to make it! Some people had to leave right after sacrament meeting, but the rest of us stayed and enjoyed the rest of our meetings. (Several years ago the first presidency asked that when blessing a baby or sending off a missionary, etc. you attend all three meetings and not skip out after sacrament. I am a very blue personality in that I like following the rules and it bothers me when other people don't.) After the church block we headed over to our house for lunch. We visited for awhile with family and close friends before everyone took off. I think Kalianna was getting tired of being passed around so much. She started getting fussy towards the end. Then when it was back to just the three of us, she was all smiles! We had a great day! Thanks to all those who came to show your support!!
1 month ago







5 comments:
She is so beautiful! I especially love the picture where she is smiling.
Cute! She looks beautiful, and I'm glad it went well!
Way cute pictures!!!!! My fave is of her and Matt. That is a major frame-able! He looks so bright. I also love the family picture at the top. Your going to send that out with you Christmas cards right? => She really did look so beautiful! I love the dress you choose!
I also have to say Stacie, that you looked really pretty that day too. There is no question of where Kalianna gets her beauty. You also have a way of radiating light. And in that picture of you and your precious family, you all are glowing. I love it!
Stacy she looks adorable!!!
Post a Comment