Thursday, July 16, 2009

4 Girls and Hot Wax

***I meant to post this before we left, but couldn't get the pictures to upload***
So last night Anna and I had our legs waxed to prepare for our Oregon trip. Neither of us had ever done it before, so we were a bit nervous! Thankfully Anna has a good friend, Heather, who is going to school right now for waxing. She has 1500 out of the 2000 hours needed to graduate, so we felt pretty confident letting her do it. (Plus we knew we could never have done it ourselves!) She did an awesome job and we had fun watching chick flicks and laughing while our leg hairs were being ripped from their roots. Waxing definitely stings! But I would for sure do it again. Plus Heather said it really starts working the best after the third time doing it, so one down two to go! Poor Anna had thicker, coarser hair than me so she was in a bit more pain. So Kalianna and I tried to keep her distracted.

1 comment:

Errin Courtney said...

I'm thinking of the friends episode and you know which one.