Okay, I realize Halloween is still more than a month away but you have to understand one thing. I LOVE Halloween!!! Not just like it or find it fun, if there was a holiday I could marry, this would be it! (Sorry Matt.) Although Matt loves it as much as I do. I LOVE the decorations, I LOVE the candy, I LOVE finding/making costumes, I LOVE getting dressed up, I LOVE spook houses, and I LOVE scary movies! When September hits, I practically count down the days until October 1st so I can put up my decorations. That being said, I've been trying to decide what to dress Kalianna up as for her first Halloween. Yesterday I went to the Halloween store with my sister to get ideas and we now have it narrowed down to three ideas.
1. A spider. They had a super cute spider costume for babies! It was pretty inexpensive and would fit up to 2 years. All we have to do is change out the black leggings as she grows. Also with this, Matt or I could wear a pig nose and be Wilbur.
2. A monkey. Again, they had a super cute monkey costume for babies, and we do call Kalianna our little monkey a lot. I also thought it would be way cute if Matt dressed as an organ grinder! However, the monkey costume was more expensive.
3. Pebbles. We saw a costume for Wilma Flinstone and thought it would be super cut to dress Kalianna as Pebbles! I know I could make her costume fairly easily as well. Plus Matt as Fred and me as Wilma...too cute! However, we don't know for sure if Matt and I are going to dress up. So would this costume still be as cute on its own?
Thoughts?
1 month ago


5 comments:
I vote hot dog, or chili pepper.
I know those weren't on your approved list, but I've seen them and they're cute and so funny.
That being said, I like the monkey idea. Spiders freak me out, and unless you two dress up, pebbles might be a little lost. Plus, it's sentimental, you call her monkey, perfect!
I'm also compelled to tell you that Disney starts their Halloween parties at the parks September 1st. Put your decorations up already! Do it.
I'm worse than you are. I start planning my Halloween costume as soon as I finish last years. I've been working on ours for the past month, and of course you have to dress up! I mean, I've worked at several costume shops, it never gets old!
I love the spider idea. I think a spider with Wilber is super cute.
I love all of the ideas. I have to say that I want to dress Nathaniel like Bam-Bam. You should see him with a bat! You could also do Tinkerbell. And, decorate already. We decorated on Tuesday, and Kayla carries around her "punkins" everywhere.
Love ya
I personally like the spider idea. Very origianl to go as the char's web theme. She would be warmer without covering up her cute costume. It's cheaper and you'd save even more money because she could wear it next year. Not to mention...it just sounds WAY cute!
Post a Comment