Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm a School Widow

I miss my husband! Yes, school is back in session. So I barely see him now. We used to work at the same place, so even when school was in, I'd see him during the day. Now its just me and Kalianna. We knew this would be a hard semester, and I'm super proud of him and how hard he works! But i still miss him! Matt leaves every morning before we are up and on Tuesdays and Thursdays, he gets home after Kalianna is in bed. Poor guy! We do get to see him for a couple hours on Monday/Wednesday/Fridays, but usually just for dinner and then he disappears to study. Weekends are now more cherished than ever! So if anyone ever wants to come visit us...we get lonely sometimes.

3 comments:

scrapsidaisy said...

Aw man, I remember those days. It totally stinks. Trevor was telling me about Matts schedule yesterday and I said, "I bet Stacy never sees him!" It gets better I promise.

Jenny Sue said...

Oh I totally know your pain. But with us....it seems like it's hardest on my hubbie. He's the one missing our baby grow. And I think I am just being majorly blessed to get threw this school time. Ryan will be 5-6 when Jesse finishes! And he'll be 35 years old!!! That is what gets me! Hang in there! I know school is so worth it! I would love to plan a day trip and drive up to see you. We should plan a day. How long does it take to get to your place from SL? Lets do it before the flu season really hits so I wont have to worry about Ryan spreading something to Kali. What do you think?

Jenny Sue said...

How much longer do you guy's have in school?