January 2009: We had an awesome New Years Eve party with a murder mystery dinner, written by yours truly, and we went and saw Jeff Dunham live at Energy Solutions Arena.

February 2009: For my 25th birthday, we had a massive party at the Layton Surf n Swim with lots of family and friends.
March 2009: Several baby showers from work, my family and old ward, and Matt's family.

April 2009: Kalianna Dace joined our family as the best April Fools Day trick ever! (arriving 3 weeks early)



May 2009: Had some professional pictures taken of Kalianna for her newborn pics and birth announcement.


June 2009: Kalianna was blessed by her daddy.

July 2009: We went to Oregon with our good friends, Brian and Anna Johnson.

August 2009: Matt had a friend (Sveta) visit from Latvija, which doesn't happen very often!
September 2009: Both Matt and Kalianna's first time going horseback riding.
October 2009: Matt and I celebrated four wonderful years of marriage! Matt also turned 26 and Kalianna got her first taste of Halloween, dressed as a little fairy.


November 2009: We had a great Thanksgiving with family and got our first professional family pictures taken (technically in October).

December 2009:
Merry Christmas!
With Love from Matt, Stacy, Kalianna, Sobaka, and Kutse Carroll


5 comments:
Stacy, what a cool Christmas Card. So creative and fun to read. thanks for remembering me. You look so happy and your little girl is sooooo cute. What are you writing - that keeps you busy???
Such a cute family pic at the bottom! Love it! We've been married 6 1/2 years and I've never sent out Christmas cards, so don't feel bad. :) It was fun to read!
I agree with Charlene, Stace! Your card was incredible! What a creative way to send one when money is tight. :) (I usually say "the heck with it--maybe next year! haha)You wrote a murder mystery game??? Any possibilities of sending me a copy of the script? I'd love to read it. :) I, too, am interested in what you've been writing. You've got such a beautiful family! How I miss our wonderful times at the writing center! :(
Four years already? It seems like just yesterday I was creating Elder Carroll's departure packet! Congrats and you are a lovely family.
Great idea for Christmas card. So fun to see your year in review. Love the family picture!
Post a Comment