* If you are a fan, you probably already knew that Carol King (who sings the theme song) also plays the owner of the music store later on.
* Also that Kirk, who ends up being a predominant character, starts out as Mick, the guy who is installing a DSL line at Lorelai and Rory's house.
* You probably even noticed that the long-haired troubadour from season one comes back to be the preacher when Liz and TJ get married.
* But did you know that on Jackson and Suki's first date, the waiter at the fancy french restaurant also comes back to play Suki's good friend, Joe, from cooking school?
* And when Rory goes golfing with her grandpa at the club and she is in the steam room, one of the ladies in the steam room talking gossip comes back to be in the booster club with Lorelai. She helps with the fashion show and has a crush on Luke.
* Jess' dad's girlfriend from California comes back with a completely different hair color as April's mom.
* And one of Rory's professors at Yale (the one who is teaching when Logan and Collin and Fin come in and interrupt with their performance) plays her professor on two different occasions and then when Luke and April's mom go to court, the same actor plays the police officer who is standing by the door.
I'm sure there are probably even more, but those are the ones I have noticed so far. Yeah...I think I've seen the show too many times!


5 comments:
That's funny! I've never watched an episode of Gilmore Girls. I'm sure I'm missing out! I'm the same way with "Friends". I've watched all the episodes a million times and still love them! :)
That is too funny! The one I'm most surprised I didn't notice is Jesse's dad's girlfriend and April's mom! I can picture both characters in my head, but now I want to see them on the show!
I have noticed a lot of those too!! Oh and Kirk also plays a guy that delivers swans for a wedding. Wait, maybe he is Kirk by then I can't remember. But I don't think he is.
Do you remember me telling you when I was working a clinical shift at an Extended Health Care facility and saw the guy that plays the long haired troubador/minister at Liz and TJ's wedding? He was there visiting his mom and I told him he looked like someone I had seen on TV and it was him! I was so excited and I'm pretty sure everyone thought I was weird. WAIT...I just remembered! He also plays the fruit guy that opens a fruit stand an annoys Taylor. HA! How funny!
Oh and sorry you guys are sick...
Yes. You have seen the show too many times. And can we start Gillmore nights again?
Since you are a Gilmore Girls junkie, can I ask a couple of questions? I've only been watching it since I've been home with Jackson (about 5 months). I want to know how close I am to the end of the series. The episode I watched today was the one were Loralie and Luke break up, after Loralie's parents 2nd wedding. I've been waiting for months for them to get together, do they get back together? Anyway really I just want to know how close the series is to the end.
Post a Comment