Kalianna got her first tooth a few weeks ago, which I'm sure is not a pleasant experience. Especially when you don't understand whats going on! So of course, she had a runny nose and drool galore. Then, right after her tooth came in, we thought Kalianna just had a cold. But after several days of her getting worse instead of better, we took her to the doctor. She had a sinus infection AND an eye infection. Poor thing! So we got some antibiotics and some eye drops. After a few days she started feeling better. And then tooth number two came in, bringing with it more of a runny nose and gunk in her sinuses again. But after her tooth broke through, the symptoms wouldn't go away. She was still super stuffed up and her eyes, nose, and mouth were dripping like a leaky faucet. So yesterday I took her in to the doctor again and now she has an ear infection. In both ears! Basically she has been sick for a month solid with one thing after another causing her pain and discomfort. I feel so bad for her! Maybe that's why I've been so "Bah humbug" about Christmas this year. I've been so busy caring for my sick baby, that I haven't had time to really get into the Christmas spirit or get a lot of things done. I just hope she is feeling better by Friday so she can enjoy her first Christmas!
1 month ago


2 comments:
Maybe its Karma- cause you hate Santa and all... (Do I need to say just kidding or do you know me well enough? Cause Im just kidding)
So sad! I hope she feels better, too! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment