Tuesday, February 2, 2010

10 Months!

The other day I was visiting teaching and the sister I visit said:
"I just got the roll for this next year, and I couldn't believe your daughter was on it!"
"Kalianna?"
"Yeah"
"No, she's not old enough...Holy cow! She WILL be in nursery this year!"

Crazy! Kalianna is now ten months old! She is crawling, and pulling herself up, and getting into everything...and I love it! Even though I would prefer her not to dump the dog's water all over the kitchen floor, or pull stuff out of the garbage cans, it is so fun to watch her explore! Its amazing to see things through her eyes and see them for the first time all over again. She loves to try new foods, chase the dogs, dance, listen to music, talk, and follow mommy around the house. She starts out shy, but once she's comfortable somewhere, she will jabber nonstop! She is so much fun! Sometimes when she is taking a longer nap, I just want to wake her up cause its too quiet and I miss her! (I don't though)

Trying to get a picture of her next to the bear is a lot more difficult now that she's mobile! These were the best 3

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Haha! I so went through that "I am bored, I want to wake up my napping baby" thing :D She is at a great age!