1 month ago
Thursday, February 25, 2010
The Chicks Have It!
We all have guilty pleasures. Mine is American Idol. On almost every season I have ever watched, I have preferred the boys to the girls. But not this year! There are some good guys this year, but if you have been watching, the girls are killing the guys in the competition! None of the girls completely bombed their first "big stage" performance this last week. But last night, the majority of the guys did pretty poorly. My favorites tend to change as the competition moves forward, but as of this last week's performances, she is my favorite. I just love her voice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Didi is totally my favorite too!! I LOVE her voice, style and look. It's funny though. While Ryan and I were watching this on your blog, he kept saying, "mommy, shirt?" and pointing to her. lol Awesome. =>
I really liked her voice with that song! I still need to watch the performances. I recorded them and I've only watched the first 4 or 5 guys... I agree with you they didn't deliver! I'm excited to hear the girls.
yes she is good, my most memorable thing this year though... the change in Bowersox's teeth. That white chick with the dirty dreds? she had some nasty brown teeth in Hollywood and all of a sudden they aren't as gross... conspiracy is afoot!
Post a Comment