skip to main |
skip to sidebar
2 Months
Kalianna at 1 week
Kalianna at 1 month
Kalianna at 2 months
Kalianna is now two months old! At birth she was 6 lbs 2 oz and was 19 1/2" long. As of yesterday, she is 10 lbs 7 oz and is 22" long. She has been such an incredible blessing! She has learned to smile and is constantly happy. She is such a good baby; always calm and happy (unless she is hurt). She had her vaccinations yesterday and was smiling and cooing the entire time at the doctor's office...until they poked her. Then she cried the most pitiful cry ever. She is doing great at night, usually giving me a good 5-6 hour stretch between feedings. Last night she slept 8 hours. She is also doing much better at going to sleep on her own (we learned this trick from a great book Meredith gave me). She does great with "tummy time" and can keep her head up for quite a while. She got her daddy's skin and can not only pull off any color, but she looks beautiful in any color. Nothing fazes her, she is very go-with-the-flow (kinda like her parents). We took our first family trip to a friend's cabin over memorial weekend and she was fantastic! I love her more than anything and can't wait to continue watching her grow!
3 comments:
Wow she's growing SO fast! We'll have to do her pictures again before you know it! (Especially if she's smiling!) Yay!
Were did the time go? I still keep on thinking she is only a few weeks old.
Oh I can comment now! Yaee! For a while there was something wrong. I have still been loving all of your posts, I just haven't been able to comment?? I loved that poem! My little Fairy! I loved it ALOT!!!! I also really like your kitchen. The writing you choose. And what a great idea to put Kallianna next to a bear like that. To compare her growth. I'm going to steal that idea for out next baby. =>
Post a Comment