Have you ever seen this episode of friends? Its one of my favorites. Pretty darn funny! Kalianna and I had an experience the other day that totally reminded me of this.
I was catching up on my blog reading while Kalianna sat next to me in her bouncy chair. I clicked on my friend Whitney's blog and music from her playlist started. It happened to be on the song "Dont Cha" by the Pussycat Dolls. Well Kalianna started smiling and talking like crazy and she was dancing in her chair. I thought it was funny. Well then I closed Whitney's blog and opened my friend Kim's where she had instrumental music playing from the Two Towers soundtrack. Kalianna started crying. No joke. Sorry Kim! I guess my girl is all about the rap and hip hop music. Nothing soft and instrumental for her!
1 month ago


2 comments:
That's just great...
Lol no offense taken, I suppose. That song makes me think of epic battles, and maybe she's a lover not a fighter *shrug*
I got the picture/announcement you sent, so cute! Thanks so much!!
lololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment