Monday, June 8, 2009

Kalianna's Nursery

With Kalianna coming early, her nursery didn't quite get finished until she was about a month old. And then I forgot to post pictures of the finished product! So here is her beautiful Tinkerbell nursery.

This is on the door to her room

Here is a picture of her hutch

Here is the wall you are facing as you enter her room

The wall to your left complete with crib and Tinkerbell saying on the wall

Final wall with pictures from her in the hospital, her changing table, which I love! (if you remember that post from awhile back) and my glider that I also love (which was also a KSL find)

The wall directly to the right of the door when you first walk in her room is just her closet and I didn't think that would make a very interesting picture

2 comments:

scrapsidaisy said...

Beautiful! She is one lucky little girl!

Jenny Sue said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!