Thursday, March 11, 2010

America sucks!

America is dumb. Results tonight for the top twelve were ridiculous! I could not believe who made the top and who was sent home! *tears*

He was one of THE BEST guys!! He may have a nasty mullet, but his voice was incredible! Never a bad performance! But now he is gone. =-(

He should have gone home instead! His performance was so unbelievably awful last night that we actually had to plug our ears. I really don't know who voted for him, other than all the ten year old girls who watch the show. I'm not sure I can suffer through another week of him!

She has an incredible voice, and so unique! But now she is gone.

She should be gone instead. She is adorable, yes. And I think she has a cute personality, but since being on stage, she has not had a single solid performance. But since the producers spent so much time telling her cute story and focusing on her family, america is voting for her because they have fallen in love. But Lilly gets screwed because they didn't spend as much time on her "story". (and because she looks like the albino from the princess bride. poor girl.)

He was awesome last night! He may have had some rough spots, but based on last night's performance, he should definitely be in the top 12!

He definitely should not! He sang Christina Aguilera's Genie in a Bottle. Yeah. And he didn't sing it well.

She had some good performances, and some bad. So I'm not surprised to see her gone, but she was still better than her

She has not had one single good performance in this competition. Not sure why people keep voting for her.

Okay, I feel better getting that off my chest. I'm all better now. Moving on...

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Wow I am surprised too! I almost texted you last night to let me know who went home. :( Sad.

Jenny Sue said...

lol! Stacy you are so cute. I have to say that I agreed with most of what you said, ....except for Alex. And he's the one you liked best. Sorry. I did like his voice...but I found him to be incredibly, overwhelmingly boring. But one thing is for sure, this season is very different from past seasons. What do you think of Kacie James? Any thoughts on him? I do still really like Didi. Her sound is awesome. Anyways, I hope you still enjoy the show. Oh and those 10 year olds always get who they vote for cause I'm sure they sit for 2 hours voting over and over. I wish there was a way they could make it so we could only vote once. The compatition would be a lot more honest that way.

Lolly said...

I missed it last week!! I agree though, there are some pretty bad ones still around and some good ones that have gone home.

Also, I've been thinking that they need to get a younger judge on the show - I think Kara is the youngest but I think some younger input would help!