Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St.Patrick's Day!

I almost forgot about today! Which is a horrible sin, considering my husband is in love with all things Irish. I got dressed normally first and then when I got Kalianna dressed and put her in green, I realized I hadn't dressed myself in green! But don't worry, I rectified the situation. And I do have the traditional corn beef & cabbage planned for dinner tonight. Yummy!

So I forgot to post last month about our girl's day. We painted cute Valentines decorations. Well afterwards, I went to the wood connection (a fantastic store for cute decorations) and bought some stuff to decorate for St. Patrick's Day. I painted this cute 'Luck' that sits on my piano. I also have some shamrocks that I am still working on. Its been a crazy busy couple of weeks! Too much to do! Can't wait for this semester to be over, and after Saturday, I will have a new sister-in-law!!

7 comments:

scrapsidaisy said...

Those LUCK letters are adorable! I love all the glitter.

Raylyn said...

Those are so cute!! How did you get the Luck to be sparkly?

Colleen said...

Super cute! Good thing you changed your clothes so you wouldn't get pinched all day long!

Michelle said...

Your crafts are very cute, I am impressed!

Miranda said...

Ok I hate to be a follower but my first thought was CUTE! I must be female or something :) I love haw the luck is all sparkly.

Jenny Sue said...

Matt is so lucky! Stacy I think you are a fantastic mom and a great home maker. One of the reasons I love the family picture at the top of your blog is because of the way you three are positioned. And being a students wife, I really know that we, as wemen hold the family together. I realize that may sound a bit...um...you know. But I still think it's true. So often do I see that the wife is the glue. Expecually when the hubbie is in school!! In that picture you are kind of holding Matt and Kalianna. I LOVE it!!! Not to mention how cute you three are.

Jenny Sue said...

Ps. Being his calm and comfort, and hers. The position you three are in that picture, I think 'shows' how 'it' really is. You are a great example of what our Prophets and what Heavenly Father want us...as wemen to be.