Kalianna got her first taste of corned beef and cabbage yesterday for dinner. I think I forgot to mention that she is completely off baby food now. I figured with four teeth, it was kind of silly. Especially since she would eat all my food anyway. So she just eats whatever we do. Its so nice! She didn't care much for the cabbage, she liked the potatoes, and she loved the corned beef! It was so funny! She ate the first piece of cabbage okay, but then she spit out the second. Then, when I was looking away, she would sneak the rest of the cabbage off her tray for the dogs. Which is really funny, cause normally she drops food right in front of me for the reaction. So she really didn't like it!
This is Kalianna's new camera face. Even with the flash off, if I pull out my camera, she squints her eyes and gives me a cheesy grin. So cute!
Now that is one cute little girl! That's so cools she's on to solids that must be way easier than toting around jars of baby food and such and probably much cheaper!
It seems like she is so full of personality! I can't get over how cute she is and I've never even met her! I love reading all the cute things about her and seeing all of the cute pictures. Her camera face is great! lol
4 comments:
So cute! Love the camera face!
Now that is one cute little girl! That's so cools she's on to solids that must be way easier than toting around jars of baby food and such and probably much cheaper!
It seems like she is so full of personality! I can't get over how cute she is and I've never even met her! I love reading all the cute things about her and seeing all of the cute pictures. Her camera face is great! lol
She is so cute! Happy almost birthday to her!
Post a Comment