
ZOOM!~~~ ZOOM!~~~ ZOOM! Oh sorry, that's just time flying by...Can you believe Kalianna will be a year old in just one month?! Its weird how time moves so quickly, and yet so slowly at the same time. I can't believe how big my baby is getting, yet it seems like she's been with us forever! Kalianna at 11 months loves to explore new things! She is a pro at crawling and is now focusing on having some balance when she's on her feet. She likes to pull herself up and will occasionally walk along something, but I think she still has a little ways to go before she's ready to walk on her own. She loves to make us laugh and has this new fake laugh she does when we start laughing. Its really funny! She loves climbing up things and is a complete daredevil. She is the happiest when she is been thrown up in the air, or running through the parking lot in a shopping cart, or diving off furniture head first. I find myself more tired at the end of every day, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Kalianna is full of personality! She is not boring in the least!







5 comments:
I can't believe she's 11 months old! Time is flying by! She sounds like she is so much fun to have around! What did we do before we had our kids? I'd say life was pretty boring! What a cutie!
I'm loving the pictures with the bear...what a great way to show how much she's grown! Also, I'd love that recipe for borscht. My brother serving in Russia said we should make it too! We won't be able to make it for her seminar, but I'd love to have it and make it just for fun. Thanks Stacy!
I love her sweater:) 1 year here she comes!!
No. I can't believe that Kalianna will be a year in just a month. That is NUTS. How on earth do they grow up so quickly?! I just don't get it. She looks so much like you (to me, at least). What a darling girl!
Kalianna is just a doll. Hands down - she just gets cuter and cuter and cuter. Gosh - She seems like she has the cutest personality ever too. I don't expect anything less, though. Good to see you keep up on your writing, sweetie. It makes me want to get out there and start finishing mine. Good grief it's been months. Good for you!
Post a Comment