Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Card Group

Isn't this super cute? I made this lovely Father's Day card for my card group this week. And I'm quite proud of how they turned out! I love card group! I haven't had to buy a card for birthdays, baby showers, weddings, etc. in a very long time! Plus homemade cards are so much nicer anyway! Card group is where 12 ladies (myself included) get together every other month and exchange cards. We each make 12 identical cards, and then we swap so everyone goes home with 12 different cards! Plus we get to sit and visit when we get together too. I'm one of the newer members of the group, so I'm still learning. But I feel like my cards are getting better each time. Its lots of fun, I really enjoy it! Plus I don't have to spend $3 on a boring store-bought card anymore! If you want a fun group to start in your ward/neighborhood, I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Justin, Holly and Zeke said...

That's so cute! I wish I was creative!