Matt took his last final for the semester this morning, so Kalianna and I picked him up afterwards and we went to the zoo. I haven't been to the zoo in years! It was really fun to take Kalianna! She seemed to really enjoy seeing all the different animals. She was especially amazed at the giraffes. I think their size really surprised her. She also really loved watching the monkeys, but she got a little nervous when a few of them came right up to the glass. I don't think she understands the concept of glass yet, so she didn't realize they couldn't actually get to her. But she did reach for several of the animals. The cutest was when we were looking at the foxes. She was eating a string cheese, and she kept holding it up to the glass for them. After all, they do have big ears like Sobaka and Kutse! It was adorable! Such a fun afternoon with the family! Sorry we didn't take a ton of pictures.
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun family outing! I think just about all kids love the zoo, I know I have many fond memories from family trips to the zoo.
I'm so glad you guys finally got to go! :)
How fun! I love that she tried to share her cheese!
Post a Comment