I am convinced that any event or conversation in life can be related back to either Friends or Gilmore Girls.
Yesterday, Matt was telling me about a math problem he had to do, using a pivot, and I screamed, "Pivot!" like a mental patient.
And in my family, when someone says, "You look happy." It's not an uncommon response to hear, "Did you do something slutty?"
Sorry, it's a little bit longer video, but I couldn't find a shorter one. Still entertaining though!
I've also noticed that we adapt these shows into our lives. Matt and I often like to try and scare each other by screaming, "Danger!" as the other person comes out of the bathroom, or around a corner.
And whenever there's a lull in conversation, my friend Errin and I always fill it with, "Oy with the poodles already!"
Sadly, however, both of these shows are no longer on the air. (Moment of silence, please).
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Now our favorite show to quote, that is currently on the air, is My Boys. Have you seen this show? Some of the best one-liners ever! The wit and humor is fantastic!
My brain is chock-full of funny quotes, so next time I blurt something out and you have no idea what I'm talking about, just sit there and smile. (you only need to watch to minute 1:09 to see what I mean)


5 comments:
Some of my favorite TV shows. Too bad we canceled our TV last month so now I don't get to watch anything...although Netflicks is a life savor. :)
Super funny but I'm sad that you left off some of our favorite 30 Rock quotes. " I want to go to there" and "What the what?!" are simply classic.
That "pivot" moment on Friends is my all-time favorite scene on that show! HILARIOUS! They just don't make comedy like that anymore!
Oh my funny! loved this post. Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.
Can I tell you how much I loved this post?!? I really do relate most of life to Friends, and quite a bit with Seinfeld quotes. All the greats are gone *sniff*
Post a Comment