Wednesday, July 21, 2010

$$$

I'm doing some research on self-publishing and figuring out costs. Will you please take a second and answer the poll on the right, pretty please with cherries on top? And whip cream. And sprinkles.

P.S. I'm all caught up on posts now, so don't forget to scroll down. =)

2 comments:

scrapsidaisy said...

I did not answer the poll simply because I read a ton but very rarely to I actually buy a book unless it is one I have a real attachment to- so i that case I would buy your book, and I would say probably $15. Usually I borrow from friends or visit the library (one of my most favorite places on earth.)

Bryan said...

Another thing to consider is that for your first book it might be better to go cheaper. Give it a chance to get your name out there then start to charge a little more once you get the exposure.