Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Terrified!

Kalianna will play outside all day long, if I let her! She happily wanders around the patio (avoiding all that icky, poky grass) and loves to pick grass, throw the dog dishes outside and scoot around on the cement with her little bum inside them, or bounce her ball. But as soon as one of these fly overhead she screams and scrambles up the steps and into the house as fast as those little legs will carry her! She's not happy until she sits safely on mommy's lap. Then we will usually walk outside together, I'll point to the jets in the sky and say, "Wow! Look at the plane!" She seems to be okay with them as long as she sits safely on mom's hip, but boy those things really terrify her!

3 comments:

Bryan said...

You probably don't even know what kind of aircraft you posted a picture of, do you? That's the F-22, only the coolest airplane ever made! Sadly they discontinued making it and replaced it with an aircraft that isn't nearly as cool or advanced... It's sad what the world is coming to...

Ricci said...

I sure love my dorky husband. And I love my niece :) I probably wouldn't like those loud noises all the time either! I wish I lived closer so I could come play outside with you guys more often!

Colleen said...

How funny! Hopefully she'll get used to it soon! :) They are super loud, so I can't blame her.