Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Family Reunion

Every year we have a family reunion on my mom's side of the family. This year it was at a park in Centerville. After some yummy food and visiting, we played water kickball (where the bases are little kiddie pools). We had so much fun! By the time Matt and I were done, we looked at our watches and realized we'd been playing for three hours! Holy smokes! No wonder I was so sore the next day! But we had a ball! Kalianna spent the reunion sleeping for awhile, then she played with Grandma and Grandpa and her cousins in the shade. Matt and I both got a lot of sun (didn't put on sunscreen, cause we didn't think we'd be playing for that long). And we both had really sore legs and feet the next day. We couldn't wear shoes in the pool, so we all played in bare feet. It was totally worth it though! We had a ton of fun!

No comments: