When everyone started telling me I HAD to read the Twilight books, and I finally did, I thought they were good. Not great. Not wow. But good. I never read the fourth book though. I had my reasons. They were threefold. Then the first movie came out and some friends convinced me to go. I laughed out loud. A lot. And not at scenes where one was supposed to laugh. I thought the script was poorly written and the acting was just bad! Then the second movie came out. Again I went with friends. I was very pleasantly surprised by the second movie! It was fun to watch, most of the things I didn't like about the first one had been improved, and most of the actors figured out how to act. Most. Well, tonight I went with a friend to the third movie: Eclipse. We both wanted to get out of the house and well, I was curious. HOLY FREAKING COW! WOW! WOW! WOW! That movie was SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! I could not even believe it! As we were walking out, my friend made the comment that in comparison, the first two movies look like a joke! It was so intense, and enjoyable, and dramatic (Actually dramatic! Not just cheesy!) I laughed out loud in this movie too, but only during the scenes where you were supposed to this time. There was one particular scene: in the tent. Many of you probably know exactly what I'm talking about. Where one character says to another, "After all, I am hotter than you." I joined in with the rest of the audience and clapped and cheered. The dialogue for this movie was fantastic! Oh my heck! It was so good! The only thing I didn't like about it, and it's small, is the actress who plays Victoria was different. She wasn't nearly as good. Well, and the icicle body parts that was just...weird. But other than that, the movie was great!! It even made me want to (you may need to sit down for this) go and read the fourth book.
1 month ago


3 comments:
I'm really glad to hear this. I have read the books and loved them until the last one and hated that one. I saw the first movie and was so turned off by it that I haven't even seen the second one (or the third). Hmmm...I'm thinking I should after reading this.
Hope you like the 4th book. I'm with you... a little cheesy! Hopefully I'll like the 3rd movie, I haven't seen it yet.
I haven't decided whether I want to see it in theaters or not. We only get so many chances in a year to see a movie, so most are redbox. I've only seen the first 2 once each, so I don't know that I can be considered a fan!
Post a Comment